Family Law

You have questions regarding marriage contracts or divorce settlements?

If you face severe difficulties with your husband or wife and family and you need legal advice how to run a divorce, please ask us for details.

You might know that there are several fields in family law that can be regulated and consented by both parties in a notarial endorsed and sealed contract (maintenances, matrimonial property agreement, pensions rights adjustment). In that case you need not take these items to court. We can offer our expertise on all these subjects, too.